We're currently looking for an intern E-commerce to join the team!
A bit about us...
We are Phemke, resort wear that feeds your soul with happiness.
The Phemke brand was born in 2014 when founder and designer Femke Speelman decided to put her travel stories into a beautiful collection of women’s resort wear. Made from nature’s purest materials and according to centuries-old traditions from around the world.
The thought behind the Phemke brand is to capture a feeling of holiday happiness. Femke Speelman: “Traveling is the ultimate time to unwind and reflect, to discover new things, to be one with nature and most importantly, to make memories. This feeling is the base for our designs whilst adding a sense of place to it by working with local artisans”.
Phemke works together with artisans around the world to preserve traditional craftsmanship and empower women to have a more sustainable income, which allows them to become financially independent.
We have set high ambitions to grow the brand extensively throughout Europe, Middle East & beyond and we’re currently looking for an intern with e-commerce know-how to help us achieving our targets.
About the internship….
In collaboration with our Marketing Communications specialist you will assist with all Digital Marketing and Communications related activities and you’re responsible for our e-commerce platform Phemke.com. We want you to get stuck into growing Phemke big by not only increasing traffic but also optimalising sales conversion. You play an important role in developing & implementing a well-defined e-commerce strategy and your main target will be to increase our sales through Phemke.com
- Closely collaborate with our Marketing Communications specialist to drive new users to our website and improve sales conversion rates
- Analyze site traffic for trends, use patterns to identify and quantify customer/visitor behavior and improve user experience.
- Create inspiring collections and lookbooks online
- Improve the design of our website together with a graphic webdesigner
- Assist with creating marketing collateral
- Assist with photoshoots and content creation
- Update Shopify when new products have come in
- Manage our inventory system
- Assist with both domestic and international shipments to our customers
- Fulfill online orders
A bit about you...
Google Analytics is your friend and you’re a star in turning data into actions with measurable results.
Ideally you have affinity with (sustainable) fashion, travel and/or photography. You’re self-motivated and have an infectious enthusiasm for communications and e-commerce. Detail-oriented, motivated and completely switched on. You are not only able to develop and drive strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
Fluency in English (both written and verbally) is a must. Preferably you have some experience with coding, working with Shopify and InDesign or Photoshop.
- You are currently studying Digital Marketing/Communications or any other related discipline.
- 8-32 hours a week, depending on the candidate and availability
- The duration of the internship can be anywhere between 4-6 months.
- Location: Zeist (but you can work flexible hours and from home when desired)
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- Drivers license preferred
What's in it for you...
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company and to gain international work experience.
- A great chance to show your entrepreneurial spirit. Great, commercially viable ideas are very much welcomed.
- The ability to work in a company with a global scope.
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team.
- Compensation will depend on work hours/week
If this sounds like a journey you'd like to join, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org 15 June 2019